Re: [HoE] A Timid Question And Some Mutants

> <<2) In our first HoE session, we stumbled into a bit of a problem with
> the Ace of Spades mutation (lucky, I know). The book reads that you can
> swap an action card with any player, or the marshal, but not Jokers or
> sleeve cards. The question then is, is the player allowed to see the
> Marshal's action cards?>>
>
> Hm.....Well, I guess you can look--it shouldn't hurt too much...Any
> other opinions?

Pick a goon, then randomly pick a card for that goon to
trade.  Keeps the Marshals cards hidden, but lets the
player use the power - it's a gamble what you get, but
thats part of the fun of radiation...

Man walks over dressed in flashy clothes
With an empty heart and a head full of money
Puts his arm around the lad of fifteen years
Talks sort of close, like a long-lost brother
"It's really cool, all the pop stars do
If you don't try a little, you'd really be a fool
I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll make the first one free
And when you want some more just come back to me"

--
Steve Wallace
http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceesrw