Re: [HoE] So What is the Tempest Edge?

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:33:27 EST OUR0B0ROS@aol.com wrote:

>   Sorry, but I haven't heard of that one...
>
>   It's probably from Brainburners, right?  The one HOE book I don't have...

It's a knack from Hucksters and Hexes - gives a
non-Huckster access to a hex, but it's powered by fate
chips and can go off by accident.

Man walks over dressed in flashy clothes
With an empty heart and a head full of money
Puts his arm around the lad of fifteen years
Talks sort of close, like a long-lost brother
"It's really cool, all the pop stars do
If you don't try a little, you'd really be a fool
I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll make the first one free
And when you want some more just come back to me"

--
Steve Wallace
http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceesrw