Re: [HoE] CotA writer change [was:new to the game]

In a message dated 2/14/99 2:12:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, aniballi@mc.net
writes:

<< Really, I was looking forward to a PEG book by Mr. King, and now I
 must live without. I understand you may not be able to say if he jilted you
 guys on the deal, so if you don't respond, i'll understand, you just might
 not want to trash talk to poor guy, but if you can, please let us know. Maybe
 he'll have other books in the works we can look forward to, huh? >>

Bill was unfortunately swamped by other work at the time and could not finish
the Doomsayers book. Fortunately, we were able to call on Rick Dakan and Jack
Emmert to finish it, which they did in record time. Charles and I filled in
the gaps.

Shane