Re: [HoE] errata for The Wasted West? (Shane)

>    I was looking through The Wasted West, and on the table for vet of the
weird
>west it says that you should look on page 151 for rules about becoming a
>nosferatu, but it doesn't give any details there, does anyone know
anything about
>it?

Nothing in the accumulated rulings or archives - though I coulda sworn this
has come up before.

Reposting the question to get Shane's attention.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road:

John Cleese:
This isn't a chicken crossing license, you know! It's a dog license with
the word "Dog" crossed out and "Chicken" written in in crayon.