Re: [HoE] Road Warriors Vehicles

  Yep, I've thought so as well.  I created a vehicle in the game I'm playing
in that my Junker uses called a "Monopede," kind of like a motorcycle that you
lay down on (kinda like those Kawasakis Hondas and other crotch rockets) that
has one large (like 10 or 12 feet tall) wheel on the back that is balanced by
some major counterweights.

  I paid twice the cost of a motorcycle and came up with some stats that were
kind of between a motorcycle and a jeep for the Junker to use so he could haul
more4 than you'd be able to get on a motorcycle.

  I'll send in the stats if anyone wants 'em...

  - Rich