[HoE] Spook Juice Question

      Well, after a long absence from running a HoE campaign, I get to
start off where I left off a couple of months ago.  Yee-hah and I'm glad to
be back!

     First question that came up today:  A Templar player has a Dune Buggy
that he likes to drive around and he has 57 gallons of Spook Juice inside.
Is this possible or would there not be enough room inside for the
containers.  There was a bit of a debate about whether or not it was more
or less "supernatural gas" or more like ghost rock and only took up a small
bit of room.

Don S.