Re: [HoE] Hubcaps and Armor Question

At 04:25 PM 2/25/99 -0600, you wrote:
>     A savage throws a razor hubcap (with a Strength of 3d8) at a posse
>member who has a Kevlar Vest on.  The player gets hit in the Guts.  Does he
>take damage?  I'm still not too keen on figuring out the lowering of damage
>in HtH combat.

Since the death frisbee is Str+d6, and the Kevlar is armor 1 against it -
the weapons damage would get dropped by one step to a d4.
Since the weapon is still doing damage, the savage gets to add her full
str. damage for an outcome of (3d8)+d4.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road:

Ayn Rand:
The chicken crossed the road in order to get away from the flock that is
stifling his creativity.