[HoE] [HOE] Trying to see if I'm missing anything

Hi, I went to the Pinnacle Wasted West web site to see what goodies I could find and found this list as well as the character sheet and character generator. All that was really cool but I was also hoping to find an up-to-date list of products for HOE. The in-line catelogue is obviously not complete since it didn't list all the products I have so I was wondering if you guys could tell me what I'm missing. I have the basic rules, the Wasted West book, the Radiation Screen, Brainburners, Hell or High Water, Road Warriors, and Children of the Atom. I was also wondering if any computer adaptations of either Deadlnads worlds are in the works. I'm a game programmer so I definetly see the potential.
TomH