Re: [HoE] Manitou Possession Question

Don Schniepp wrote:

>      Do you think a Manitou would be willing (and I'm not sure it's even
> possible) to inhabit an inanimate object like, say, a Templar's sword?
>
>      I would think no since a Manitou wants to make the best of his
> one-shot possession and wouldn't want to be at the mercy of anyone else's
> actions but the possible complications are just too evil to ignore.
>
> Don S.

As I have said many a time "DO what you feel!" If you're the Marshal of
a game or a player with a really good background for this occurance, run
with it. I haven't seen anything to prevent a Manitou from possing an
inanimate object. Besides if you have a Sprit trait in spades it should
be no problem keeping that pesky Manitou possed Templar sword in line.
(Short burst of maniacal laughter)
Anyway that's my 2cents
-ruben