[HoE] Dime Novels (If anyone at PEG has the time would hurt to look...)

The original deadlands dime novels have something really special in them.
Crossover rules.  These really were amazing. I mean I know that you can do
them yourself but it felt much more organised and official that way.  I was
wondering if PEG had any plans to do the same with HOE and other games.
Maybe Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Feng Shui  (or however you spell it), Blue
Planet (Biohazard did this one) or systems like that.

It would be really really really cool :).

Gary "Here's hoping" Stewart