[HoE] [HoE]Revelations relations

I believe someone previously mentioned something about
revelations, and it just got me thinking. It's been
awhile since I read that gloomy chapter of the holy
tome, but iirc, the chosen people went on to find a new
city. This new city was destroyed and corrupted by evil
forces and then the chosen moved on again to their
final good city.
Well, in relation to Deadlands, Earth would be the
first city that was destroyed by the beast in
revelations, then Banshee would be the second city, so
maybe there's a third planet or something on it's way.
I dunno, just something I just thought of, thought you
guys might like to hear it.

Zombi Bobb