[HoE] Re: Origins

In a message dated 3/31/99 2:26:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, toddb@one.net
writes:

<< Hi Shane
 I was perusing the Origins catalog as well and I was wondering if there
 were events that were left out? Last year, iirc, there were at least
 three and maybe four Pinnacle run DL games per day. Not to mention the
 GRW tourny and demos. There is no mention of HOE at all. What's up with
 this? Did you guys forget to submit stuff or did you let David May and
 Derron Whitaker schedule stuff for you?...(sorry, inside joke:-)

 And to think I was hoping for a Brave New World preview...LOL >>

Todd, we have dozens of events for all our game lines at Origins. We got them
in in plenty of time--Andon screwed up. Fortunately, they admitted it and are
giving us a free page in the on-site book to fix it. Before that, about 2
weeks from now, they're going to put up a prereg site on their website. We'll
announce on our site when it's up.

Shane