Re: [HoE] Forewords [Shane]

> We have three anthologies coming out this summer. It's public knowledge now.
> They're called "A Fist Full o' Dead Guys," (foreword by Joe Lansdale), "For a
> Few Dead Guy's More," (foreword by Mike Stackpole), and "The Good, the Bad,
> and the Dead," (foreword by Bruce Campbell!)
>
> Woohoo!
>
> Shane

Sure, you tell us who does these forwords, but didn't tell us who you have lined
up to do the one in DL 2nd.
But hey, you did insinuate that we might know who it was, and said not to
jaw-flap about it, in the event it didn't happen. But you lost me on that one, I
guess I assumed it was Cambell, but if he's doing tG,tBatD then it must be
someone else, or maybe i'm just dense....

Chris "Nobody better chime in about that dense crack" Aniballi