[HoE] [hoe] constant companion

This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.

"Constant Companion"
Trait: Smarts
Hand: Three of a kind
Speed: 1
Duration: Permanent
Range: Touch

Some gun fighters develop a special bond with their fire arm. They
name it, take it to bed, treat it better then their own children.
This happens with hexslingers as well.  By casting Constant Companion
on a particular side-arm, the hexslinger can create a permanent bond
between himself and the weapon.

If the hexslinger is ever separated  from the side-arm upon which this
hex has been cast, he can expend an action card to summon it to his
hand (if the gun is with in 50 yards and is not in some way contained
i.e in a box or on the other side of a door).  If the gun is outside
of the summoning range, the hexslinger gains the knowledge of where
the gun is and is Intuitively  able to track it to it's location.