Re: [HoE] "Say hello to my little friend!"

Jason Hawver wrote:

> This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
> Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.
>
> "Say hello to my little friend!"
> Trait: Cognition
> Hand: Ace
> Speed: 1
> Duration: concentration
> Range: Touch
>
> Sometimes, stashing a Pepperbox in your hat, won't do.  That's when
> the hexslinger can turn to "Say hello to my little friend!".  With
> this hex, the hexslinger can render a gun invisible  not only to
> sight, but also to any Search rolls made while checking for weapons.
> For the minimum hand, the hexslinger can hide a pepperbox or
> derringer.  Each hand above the minimum increases the size of the
> weapon which can be hidden  in this manner.
>

> ==
> Jason Hawver
> frasierbros@yahoo.com

Whoa hold on their Tex! This is one of the more unbalancing hexes I have
seen to date. The minimum hand of an ace to hide derringer sounds
reasonable a first, but you say that each hand higher increases the size
of the hidable gun. With this hex, you could conceivably hide a bozooka
in you pants.
 You should limit the size of the weapon concealed or at least raise the
minimum hand to a Pair. Or have the hex affect only one gun but when you
get your straight hand or higher, the hex can affect an additional
weapon. Aside from that it's a well rounded and useful hex. I hope to
see all of your hexes in the future on yours or another website or from
PEG itself.
-ruebn