[HoE] Infestations review

I finished reading the fiction section of the second HOE dime novel yesterday
and liked it a lot.  As a matter of fact, I think it may be the best of all
the dime novel stories.  However, the adventure is very difficult, I think it
may be a posse killer.  I don't think I'll run it for a while, and not
without a warning to the players such as, "don't be too attached to the
character you play tonight."  I think the highest compliment I can give the
short story is that I had a very vivid and disturbing nightmare about it last
night.  I won't go into the details because I don't want to put any spoilers
into this message, but I very much recommend Infestations.

Geoff