[HoE] Chicago Cons

I made the plug a couple weeks ago, and I'm making it again.

Tomorrow is TechCon at IIT in Chicago.  This is being run by a friend of mine, and the whole posse's
going to be there.  I'd love to get a few GRW games going, since I never get a chance to play
outside of our group.  For more information, E-mail arete@in246.iit.edu

Also, next weekend is the Con I'm partially running in Glen Ellyn at College of DuPage.  It's
running Friday and Saturday.  I'm probably going to be able to run a Deadlands game or two, and
we're having an all-night Vampire LARP.  E-mail me privately for more info.
--
And so ends the case I call "The Case Of The Guy Who Was So Stressed-Out About His Lost Keys That He
Eventually Had A Heart Attack, And It Turned Out They Were In The Sofa The Whole Time.

Richard A. Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang