Re: [HoE] Re:Junk tables

(blam - Junk tables)
>http://www.cpinternet.com/~snelson/wounds.htm

Cool tables.  But I gotta ask - does anyone know if the original Gamma
World junk tables have been posted anywhere.  I just don't want to have to
data enter those tables, as I'm going to be modifying them for HoE use.

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Tom Waits:
...and the chicken, decked out in Foster Grant wraparounds and Purina
checkerboard slacks, cruised across La Cienica Boulevard in a 1959
monkey-shit- brown Buick Super, while the yellow biscuit of a buttery
cue-ball moon came rolling maverick across an obsidian sky, and why? you
say? Cause that's life, and that's what all the chickens say.
You're one one side in April, and you're seriouly run down in May ....