    From: Thomas Gill <gill2158@efortress.com>
    To: hoe-digest@gamerz.net <hoe-digest@gamerz.net>
    Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999 9:17 PM
    Subject: [HoE] Templar Relics and a few quick questions

    Please respond with what you think and also...
    Does a Doomsayer with Rad Baby also increase the damage the power does
indirectly such as with Glow Stick?
    When you roll for the bonus d4's for Dont get im riled do you add them
together like damage or just add the highest like a trait roll?
    When rolling locations for massive damage and you roll up head or
gizzards do you just re-roll or just forget the wound?