Re: [HoE] Templar Relics +Criticism reply

Rich,

Ever take into the account that the tablets aren't available to loan at
your local libary? I believe our colleague who created this item intended
it to be not readily available item. That is, one could make the entire
adventure solely a quest for the Tablets.  Servitors require a bit of
research before we begin to put them six feet under and its perfectly
valid for that research to be a quest for the Tablets. Should these
tablets be able to show the weakness in every servitor? Probably not and
any marshall worth his grit will recognize that.

I'm quite glad you have your opinions on whats right and wrong, but in
roleplaying, baby, when you're the Marshall/DM/GM/whatever you can do
whatever the hell you want, how you want. If I want Stone dead, Oh My! He
is! Not that I would in that regard.

-Guy