Re: [HoE] [OT] Copyrights and Such...

I think White Wolf owed SJ a lawsuit or two.  SJ sued them after they put an "eye in the pyramid" in
the border for Wraith, and now it's just a little black triangle.
Basically, SJ doesn't own the rights to that symbol in general, but they do own it in the gaming
field.  In my opinion, the Crackhouse font is quite symbolic of HoE, and I associate the font with
the game.  If I were they, and I'm not, I would probably have looked into getting the rights to it
in the gaming field alone.