[HoE] making bullets

one of my players has a bullet press, and has asked if he can make armour
piercing bullets with it. i have no idea how this would work, any help would
be much appreciated.
quote of the game
 in our game the other night, we were heading into a maelstrom we were a bit
apprehensive to say the least, but the doomsayer (with 1 dice in his tapping
skill) sat up in his chair, looked down his nose at us and said in an
imperious voice' never fear my friends, atum has granted me the power to bend
the malstrom to my will! well the room went silent for a second, then erupted
into fits of laughter. he got a red chip for that statement and entered into
our book of quotes.(he made the tapping roll as well)