Re: [HoE] last crusaders?

GraveyardGreg@webtv.net wrote:

> Did anyone besides me and GMPrime have trouble getting Road Warriors?

Not Road Warriors... but a few weeks ago I finally got ahold of HOE: Wasted
West.  I'd been hounding the stores around here for MONTHS before I finally
saw a copy.  Whatever limbo it had been stuck in, it finally managed to work
its way out when CotA was released.

The whole distributor thing seems so messed up to me at this point that I've
pretty much given up. I'm thinking about just buying everything online, but
paying for S&H sucks.