Re: Grundy Questions (Hal/PEG) was Re: [HoE] FW: Children of theAtom Questi...

  I made up a Grundy that was also a half-blood Indian Brave with a level 1
Turtle Spirit Guide...
  He was wandering around with two swords, wanting to find a Templar to train
him in their ways because, "Muh daddy tole me thet Templars're the only
fellas thet're gonna make ever'thing better... I wanna help folks out..."
  Very cool, with a really neat background explaining how it all tied
together.
  The party would find him crying over the body of a Templar that had agreed
to train him but died first.

  I just haven't had a chance to play him yet...

  - The Worm Ouroboros