Re: [HoE] Summer [OT]

Gregg--
If you're willing to make the drive, you could get in with my posse.  We're in Glen Ellyn, and we
typically play every other Saturday.  And you already (sorta) know at least two of us, so that would
be pretty cool.

--
"For believers, no explanation is necessary.  For unbelievers, none shall suffice."

Richard A. Ranallo,
Elk, Mason, Communist, President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some reason, and Stonecutter.