[HoE] Oh the pain, the pain of it tall

Why must you recalcitrant roleplayers torment me endlessly with your talk of these tempestuous templars.  Dont you know I must wallow in my own depravity until Shane and co. deem fit to put it up on the ordering page.  Oh the pain of barren roleplaying desert where only the internet can quench my thirst for new books.  Oh but I dare not stop your hints and innuendos are the only things that keep my lips from parching .  And Shane if you read this put that book up chop chop if you comply there is a shiny new penny in it for you.

"It takes a special kind of maniac to carry fire in his hand and death on his back"
Thom Gill