[HoE] Re: Re: oh the pain

>Amen,
             >Pardon my grumpiness, and nothing personal folks, but:
             >SHUT THE HELL UP, until the rest of us losers get a crack at
this wonder of
             >nature.
             Sorry Gus Bus, had to rant. When you too have been fortunate
enough to
             peruse these nasty, nasty pages, you too will understand why.
And besides, a
             least now you have the sweet delight of anticip-

"And thank you for bring up such a painful memory.  While you're at it why
don't ya give me a nice paper-cut and pour a little lemon juice in it.
We're CLOSED!"

Name that clip and I'll forgive you.

-Gus "don't make me show ya how I got the name" Bus