[HoE] Something About a Sword

Something strikes me about this adventure after reading The Last
Crusaders...

"...the Boise Horror had struck again and [Simon] had dispatched all the
Templars currently in Boise to parts unkown on a mysterious mission (a very
important mission we'll reveal in a future adventure, amigo)."
									- The Last Crusaders, pg. 109

Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the future adventure
referred to here is "Something About a Sword"?  And that this adventure is
the "upcoming super adventure that reveals the truth about the Boise
Horror, and Baphomet as well?" (The Last Crusaders, pg. 105)

All I can say is... "Bad things, Mikey! Bad things!"

<drool>

B.D. "slobbering all over" Flory

P.S. upon further consideration "Something About a Sword" probably leads
into "The Boise Horror", rather than the two being the same adventure.