Re: [HoE] Re: Origins Dinner

In a message dated 5/7/99 12:03:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, GMPrime@aol.com
writes:

<< 	I like Hell on Earth and I hope it wins, but my vote is going to be
 for Alternity or Star Trek. I thought Alternity had a wonderful system and
 has a lot of potential for being a great game. Star Trek well it's Star
Trek.
 :-) When I picked up HOE I loved the game and all, but it didn't blow me
away.
 	 It reminds me of Rifts but with the power level toned down. Rifts
 was already a post apocalypse setting with supernatural, an evil government
 like the combine,  junkers remind me of techno-wizards, etc. Pinnacle did
put
 a good twist on the concept but it was done before. I know by saying this
I'm
 going to be trashed..... >>

	Oh, believe me, as one of its writers/developers, I don't object to
your inclination to vote for STAR TREK. :)

Steve Long