Re: [HoE] Hi

At 10:16 AM 5/18/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>First off let me say hello to all the listers out there as this is my first
>post.

Welcome....

(blam)
>TNT Monstervision And tonights movie was Mad Max: Road Warrior.  At first we
>all sat stuned for a moment at the incredable karmic act of fate that
brought
>this movie to us.  After playing HoE i have found there is no movie more
>appropriate than that.

Yeah baby....

When I get around to running HoE, I'm gonna be using those movies to the
hilt....

"Two men enter.  One man leave."

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

C3PO:
Sir, according to my calculations, the odds of a chicken successfully
navigating a road are 3,750 to 1 against.