[HoE] OT Re: hoe-digest.19990519

I dont know whos going to get this message and all but could someone kinda
help me out? How do I join the disscussion and get people to reply  to my
messages? Do I just do a reply or a reply to all? Also I had a cool idea for
a Hell on Earth campaign and wanted some feedback from you guys. Shane
actually works at Pincale right? Well does anyone , including Shane know
what would happen if a Hell on Earth character time travled back in time to
the Deadlands setting? Would thier ppowers work still or does it depend?
Cause I want to do a big campaign where the main goal is to stop Stone from
killing off all those heros in the past.