[HoE] My HOE campaign and Jedi stuff

Well my idea was in the end of the campaign for the heros to go back in
time, not the begining. Hell that wont happen for ages! Do any of you really
think a begining party should be sent back in time? I sure dont. In any case
the campaign starts in Junkyard cause I figured its a good place to start.
Big city with places PC's can actually buy things. I only have 3 characters
created out of 7 players. (Most want to wait to make sure I actually run.)
I've divided it up into chapters so far Im still working on chapter one. Its
called Another Man's Junkyard...(is another mans treaure if you dont get it)
Anyway someone is trying to take over Junkyard. Except its not exactly
obvious as to who. There is a moron preacher by the name of Samuel Young
(relation to Brigham Young) Samuel doesnt like all the roadwarrior gangs in
junkyard and wants to get rid of them. But all he would do is preach and get
folks worked up with no real results. He DID get security beefed up but
thats about it. Recently however he has started to become more active... Mr
Young now is "running" against Ike in a attempt to replace him as mayor of
Junyard. What people dont know is  that he is being influenced by a skyer
roadwarrior gang member. (She wears a wig so NO the bald head giveaway
doesnt work, I thought of that already.) Anyway she is the girlfriend of one
of the local road gangs, the Khans.(Which I took from Fallout). The Khans
will try and get him elected and then take over Junkyard. BUT there is also
a Black Hat operative/spy who is in the vicinity of Junkyard who is
supplying the Khans with weapons. The Khan leader isnt bright enough to
really question where the guy gets the weapons. The Black Hat intends to
cause a cival war in Junkyard and then have the Combine come storming in.
This wont happen for a while though. Im trying to figure out other things to
keep the pcs busy for a while. I was wondering if anybody had any
suggestions or comments? Thats what I joined this mailing list for, ideas
and help with my campaign.