Re: [HoE] A campian to kill Stone?

SPOILERS

At 10:38 AM 5/24/99 +0100, Steve Wallace wrote:
>Have fun.  Leave the 'Old Pete' Stone in 1876 after HoD.
>He's got 200 years until HoE, plenty of time to up his
>powers a couple of levels.

This is when I wish I had my books at work.  <sigh>

I was rereading the Wasted West yesterday, and it did mention that there
was only one Stone in the WW, and that what happened to the other one will
be detailed later.

Heh heh heh.  I have a feeling that PEG is going to get Stone dead for good
in an upcoming adventure...

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Cornerstone Networks Engineering - highway@cstone.net