Re: [HoE] Balance of Power(spoiler marshals only)

Yep when a bad guy goes down (in the weird west book) on a 1 he comes back.
To cut a long story short my posse were in a house and the undead turned off
the generator. my posse seem to forget little things like torches. if you
attack from surprise you can give your extras a little head start, like i
said earlier just fudge things like stun checks to keep the excitement going
or the game just tends to devolve into a posse of gods, and the game will
lose its edge.
                    deadlander