Re: [HoE] Balance of Power(spoiler marshals only)

> The one thing I've considered is tossing out the stun rolls for simplified
> NPCs anyway.  They tend to be the first thing I forget anyway in the heat of
> combat and juggling 10+ NPCs.  The NPCs are already -1 - -5 anyway due to
> psuedo-Wound infliction.
>
> Thoughts?

I ignore stun for my mooks, and just chip the damage,
rounding down.  For five mooks, that gives me 5 stacks of
chips and five cards, and one note stuck to the back of my
screen with the important things written on it - fightin'
and shootin' skills, size, and any armour they have.
It saves on my paperwork and lets things go smoother.

--

The in-crowd know that the shell is thin
They all protect the cage they're in