Re: [HoE] Harrowed (was Doombringers)

In a message dated 5/27/99 3:00:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
Nganooth1@aol.com writes:

> I know having a demon in side your stomach is much better than having to
> piss. And not to mention being dead, smelling bad, and having worms always
> trying to eat you.
     Hellllllllo! Worms try to eat everyone in Deadlands and Hell on Earth!
:)
     As for smelling bad, you do realize that is probably quite normal in a
post apocalyptic setting?  And lastly, sure they are dead, but that is one of
those inevitabilities, and they get better as the saying goes.