Black Hats Kevlar (was Re: [HoE] [Hopler] EMP vs. Black Hats)

><< Buffy the Doomsayer wants to use EMP on some black hats. The Black Hats
>  have chipped brain bombs, chipped assault rifles, and are riding around
>  in a chipped HMV. Will EMP work on them, what's the TN, and do their
>  brains automatically explode? >>
>
>  I would let the EMP kill the black hats and render the guns' booby traps
>useless ( now they got to go and find ammo- trip to Denver anyone?), but I
>would leave them in the dark about the car.  Let them figure out who's
>going
>to start it- and let them be afraid that the chip will go off at random.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone done anything with the Kevlar the Black
Hats wear?

I've taken to having the BHs rigging it with a thin underlayer of plastic
explosive and a similar EMP "If I'm dead, or you're moved away X meters from
my body - blow up" chip.

It just seems odd that the guns and vehicles are rigged, but that 750
"dollars" a pop Kevlar is salvalgeable.

---

Steve Crow

"Worm Can Opener Extraordinare"