[HoE] Re: [DL] GenCon Dinner [PEG staff]

>Something to warn all o' youse about...we might want to check out EXACTLY
what the party schedule
>is.  In the prereg book, there's an ad for the Andon Block Party on
Thursday, not Friday like it was
>the past two years.  The details seemed kinda sketchy then, so further
investigation is warranted.
>Another possiblity would be to have the dinner take place before one of
the big cool parties, and
>then have all o' us show up in one big group, even if we do end up being a
bit late.  Besides, no
>party is gonna start till the PEG boys show up anyway, right Shane?

On that note....

It seems that after the initial day, the majority opinion is that it should
be held on Thursday.

Now - what time?

Here's the Deadlands type events on or around Thursday evening:
4:00 pm - Doomtown:  Reaping of Souls release
5:00 pm - Brave New World, the Rebellion begins
5:00 pm - Hell on Earth, Terminators Too
5:00 pm - Deadlands, Don't Drink the Water
7:00-9:00pm - Gen Con Block party:  Private Party for exhibitors
9:00 pm - Deadlands, Don't Drink the Water
9:00 - ? Gen Con Block party:  Open to everyone.

Now - I was thinking that starting at 8:00 pm for the dinner would fit the
best in this schedule.

Gives people time to go through the CCG, and if they want to hit the DL
games it won't be too late when they come in.
If folks also want to hit the Block party, the exhibitors can go from 7-8,
and the rest of us peons (ahem) can hit it at 9.

Discussion?

Location:
So far I've had one definate request, and that's to hold it back at Fawlkes
Pub again, get the tradition rolling.
(Which is getting my vote also, since they have decent food, Guiness on
draft, and a good selection of single malts....what more could you want?)

Discussion?  And does anyone have a phone number for 'em?
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

John Cleese: