Re: [HoE] Munchie, best actor

J23junior@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/14/99 12:22:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
> pames@unidial.com writes:
>
> << Except Grundys can't have any other mutation, Omega man's a mutation, so no
>  Gurduptu. >>
>
> well, he could have gotten it before becoming a Grundy- I think

There's no way to get anything before becoming a Grundy. Grundies are grundies as
soon as they are conceived.

But I, too, am curious about which edges can and can't be taken by Grundies. The
Omega Man thing occurred to me, but the other age-related mutations are not
available to them.  I also want to know if Grundies can be Super Soldiers,
Greenies, and if they can pick up arcane backgrounds. (One of my pet projects... a
Grundie Super Soldier with the Syker Body Control power and Doomsayer Viridian
Goliath. I think I'll call him "Smush".)

I think we'll find out a lot more about these Grundies when Lost Vegas hits the
shelves. Until then, I suppose we'd better ask Hopler and hope he'll notice the
question, but the summer convention schedule is gearing up and PEG's time to
answer questions is just about nil.