[HoE] They Live!

> Has anyone else seen the movie THEY LIVE?

GOOD LORD!!!!  I think  you've hit on something there!

If your posse is ever in Junkyard they could be accosted by this
crazy guy in a kilt.  He says he knows something about "them",
but refuses to say anything out in the open.   If the posse decides
to tag along, he takes them to an old church where he gives them
an enigmatic speech, and gives them one pair of glasses (one to
share between them all) .  Then he starts raving about "them"
comming, and tells the posse to run as he forces them out the
door.  Out on the street, wait for one of your "cool" posse members
to put on the ultra hip shades, and....have fun as they try to
convince the rest of the posse that they arnt crazy.....

sorry, thats pretty sketchy, but its seven in the morning right now...

Oh, and for those of you interested, I started complilin' dates from
all my HoE material last night for the timeline.  I'll slap it up when
its done....

-Bryan "just a few more minutes, mom!" Mullins