Re: [HoE] Marshalling question

In a message dated 6/22/99 11:13:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
baron11@netmcr.com writes:

<< Interestingly enough, 2 weeks ago Sunday I began running my first HoE game
 with Hell or High Water. My group as gotten thru chapter 3.  I would be
 more then happy to compare notes.  what sort of posse you have?

 da baron >>
Well, I'll be getting together with some friends to create their characters
today.  I know I'll have a Doomsayer, a road warrior, probably a syker and
one more player character plus an npc to be named later.

Have you hit any snags in Hell or High Water or is it another well written
PEG piece capable of killing the posse quickly? ;)

Dave "No, you can't be a cross dressing road warrior" Koehr