Re: [HoE] A couple of Doomsayer Questions

At 10:55 PM 6/24/99 , you wrote:
>I was just working on a Doomsayer character with a friend and he had a few
>questions during the creation.
>
>1. Does the player get the points for Enemy: Cult of Doom and Oath: Joans
>Pledge?

I give the "extra problem" points Doomsayers (all 3 types, verious) Sykers
(Banshee, well the 1 point oath) and the Templar oaths as Hindrance points
above and beyond 10 (so a Sykers from Banshee with oath of unity gets 11
points on hindrances max) but thats just me.  as a precedent, I use the
fact Martial Artists can get an extra 10 hindrance points for their woes,
and Harrowed do something similar tho those are automatically sunk into powers

I don't think there is a built in way to go about it.

>2. With the SuperMutant edge, does the new mutation take the place of the
>characters original mutation or does the player get both mutations?

both

>I apologize if any of these questions have already been asked.
>
>Thanks,
>Dave "You are one FREAKY mutant!" Koehr

NP