[HoE] A Survey of Earth-Shattering Proportions

I think there's one thing that people are forgetting when they think of what
Hellstromme will do when he comes back.

The Reckoners can be killed while physically in our world.  As in dead, and
not coming back.

Now, kudos to the guy who thought a time machine taking a bunch of heroes
back to the Weird west was going to be Hellstromme's final action, but I
just don't buy it.  And here's why.

1) I think the end result of Deadlands will be to kill or somehow destroy
the Reckoners, thereby freeing humanity from their grasp.  After all, isn't
that the end result of the heroes actions?  Even when they didn't directly
attack the Reckoners (Weird West), they still 'attacked' them, by destroying
their fear.

2) While the heroes would have a great deal of surprise on their side when
facing off against Stone, I wouldn't want to go up against him when he's had
a good night's sleep, been tucked in by daddy, and with his mission fresh on
his mind.  I'd personally take my chances 200 years in the future, after
he's gotten complacent about his duties.

3) Any hero from the Wasted West would be so disoriented by the Weird West,
I'd bet it might cause problems just in the transition.  What if it takes
more than a day to find Stone?  How does Max (everyone's favorite example
for a Lame (hindrance that is) Road Warrior) gas up the car when he's not
only 50 miles but 100 years away from the nearest gas station?

4) Plus, I think Hellstromme is gonna fight the Reckoner's himself, so he
can die a heroic death, somewhat redeeming himself for all the evil he's
done (and is now repentant for), I hope.

That's it.

Alex