[HoE] Das Uberhuckster (?)

The Rusty One said:
  Why couldn't you? Assuming your DM accepts your rationale for your
  character (and yes, I was assuming it was the new rules, they seem like a
  huge improvement) they should be very willing to let you sink as many points
  into that as you can.
--
Well, you couldn't do this (have a Huckster start with a Hexlsingin' of 10-15)
because you're limited to level 5 (or level 8, if you're a Vet of the Weird