RE: [HoE] PEG answering e-mail (wa:Junkman Cometh)

>I have sent a couple of guestions to Mr. Hopler and have yet to get
>responces I am begining to get a bit frustirated.

You've got to give them a bit of a break this time of year...
During Con season, they have to crank out product as well as spend a ton of
time attending the damn things....

I won't even mention their Families or personal lives!

Patrick "Still remembers having to wait a year for errata to be published in
the General or Dragon" Phalen