[HoE] Sloagans and Sykers

I would vote the Hallucination backfire is poor, it's out of the scope of
the power and I would ask why normal syker powers can't create 'reality'
when their backfires can.  I would replace it with

The syker believes the Hallucination real, and Hostile... to herself!!

And here's some more sloagans for our hip zombiemiesters.

'Human, the other white meat'

'You know what else tastes like chicken? you!!

'half rot-will travel'

'A brain is a terrible thing to waste...yum!'

'If I had a million maggots, I'd buy you a gangrene dress,
	but not a real gangrene dress, that's cruel'

'Taxadermy is an interesting hobby, and not nearly as
	expensive as you might think.'

'lay down and boogie, and play that funky music till you live!'

'Wild, Wild, dead'

'Bad to the bone'

'My other coffin is a convertable'

'Jekyl and Formaldahide'

'Goths really depress me'

'I bought this gun with MY OWN life insurance policy'

'Jerry Garcia!'

'I love Elvis!'

'Just think, when most people are at my stage of life, all they can do is
sit there, and claw at the roof of their coffin.'