Re: [HoE] Hell on Earth and Car Wars

Well, I haven't posted in a while, as I have been busy trying to help get a
new RPG out for GenCon... (Continuum).

(Shameless plug to follow on-topic post)

Anyway, Car Wars is quite appropriate for HOE.  It can run rather quickly,
and makes vehicle combat quite deadly.  You can even base your movements on
your action cards...
     And Ablative Armor is easy to do, just assign x levels of armor, and
each time the armor is penetrated, the layer goes away.

Brian Ward
Car Wars B.L.U.D Champion, 2048 (Dreamation 1998)

(Shameless Plug)
Continuum, the game of genuine time travel, is available at GenCon Booth #1154

Stop by, you had a blast  :)