Re: [HoE] Grit Queston...

> A while ago there was a discussion about Grit and the Grit cap. Some one
> kept talking about 10 Grit events and color Grit. My question is where
are
> these colored Grit rules and 10 Grit events?
>
> Christopher Merrill
> W.H.A.T.T. Member

Ghost Dancers has a bunch of stuff that operates on "colored grit".
Colored grit is essentially "trigger grit", i.e. only considered for
specific circumstances.  One example of colored grit IIRC, is grit that is
counted *only* for your harrowed pull, never towards guts tests.

The only 10 grit event I can think of is in Hucksters & Hexes.  Biren, a
"player" in the Weird West, sics his thugs on you at ten grit.  Those are
some tough thugs, I might add!

B.D. "uggh!" Flory