Re: [HoE] Sword Rewards(spoiler)

> > Spoiler  Space
> >

> > Spoiler Space

> > The main gripe I have is the reward at the end of the adventure.  I'm
> > sorry but I don't feel multiple legend chips should be awarded to the
> > players.

> I suppose we could create two types of legend chips... one-time use
> chips that go away and another more permanent type that goes back in the
> pot.

That might work, I was thinking about making legend chips go back into the
pot as long as one of the characters who was there when it was earned is
still alive.  Temporary legends... I'll have to think about it.

> One last thing... who wrote the adventure? I've noticed that many

The book says it was written and designed by: Walter Hunt, Jamieson &
Richard Meyer.  Their names don't sound familiar but I never really look
at the authors unless an adventure or book is really good or really bad.