Re: [HoE] Movie Town Magic - specifically John Wayne

At 11:39 PM 7/28/99 -0500, Damnaged Goods wrote:
>Also, the Martyrs were usually killed by deliberate plotting by the
>Reckoners.  In this case, it would be their henchman, Baron LaCroix who
>would poison the Duke, and inevitably killing him.  The Doctors of the day,
>unversed in Occult matters, would of ruled the infection Cancerous, and
>left it at that.

I could've sworn that he died in some mysterious happenings on a movie set
in HoE (obviously, not in real life), but then again, my brain may just be
short-circuiting and confusing it with GURPS: Technomancer.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Cornerstone Networks Engineering - highway@cstone.net
Report received spam to: spam-report@cstone.net with the full headers